Timeless Loving® (Level 1): An Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra
- SkyDancing Tantra USA Events
- 02.11.2022 - 02.13.2022
Timeless Loving® (Level 1):
An Introduction to SkyDancing® Tantra
Led by Sara & Thomas Stout
In Timeless Loving, we explore concepts of Margot Anand's SkyDancing Tantra that can be easily integrated into your lovemaking and daily life. Expand your perspective of spirituality, sexuality, love and intimacy to give your love life a whole new dimension. Discover that Tantra is so much more than “just sex”!
Open to everyone. No previous experience necessary.
It's a gift to feel our body and our senses in each moment. We can quieten our mind with the bliss of pleasure, and merge our spirit into timelessness. This opens the door to true intimacy within ourselves, our beloved and those close to us, and we discover our orgasmic potential in the valleys and on the peaks, leaving conventional sexual goals behind.
Timeless Loving emerged from Steve & Lokita Carter's many years of Tantric exploration, practice, learning and teaching. This seminar is a reflection of their personal approach, understanding and experience of Tantra, sexuality and spirituality, and the inspiration they received from their study and practice of SkyDancing Tantra, as well as the thousands of seminar participants they taught over the years.
Timeless Loving (Level 1) seminars are open to everyone. You don’t have to be in a relationship to learn about Tantra! You might even find a Tantric partner in one of our seminars for the purpose of taking the more advanced (Timeless Loving: Level 2 and Ecstatic Touch: Level 2) seminars together.
- Do you wonder how to take sex to a higher level?
- Would you like to improve your lovemaking?
- Is self-acceptance an issue for you?
- Do you wish there was more love in your life?
- Are you ready to integrate Tantra into your lifestyle?
- Could your communication skills be improved?
- Could there be more romance in your relationship?
- Would you like to be an even better lover?
You have probably answered yes to most of the questions, and if so, then Timeless Loving (Level 1) is for you. By opening your heart and energy channels you discover new ways to enjoy unconditional love and connection in a safe and loving environment. We explore:
- the weaving of spirituality, love and intimacy
- enhancing intimate communication skills
- Tantric Rituals
- the gentle power of sacred space
- moving sexual energy to the heart
From the Timeless Loving (Level 1) seminar, you'll take home with you ways to access your source of ecstatic energy, and share it in a conscious way in your intimate relationships and your everyday life.
This popular seminar is a fun and safe way to begin your Tantric journey. While we consider Tantra to be a continuing and spiritual practice, you'll learn many things that can be put to play immediately after the seminar, then again and again.
Timeless Loving (Level 1): An Introduction to SkyDancing Tantra is is designed for people ready to take a step towards more aliveness, love, and consciousness in their intimate relating and daily lives.
Open to everyone (solo and partnered participants). No previous experience necessary.
Teachers: Sara & Thomas Stout
Start: Friday, Feb 11, 2022, at 6pm with registration/dinner
End: Sunday, Feb 13, 2022, at 1:30pm, followed by lunch
Cost: $525-675 tuition per person includes:
- delicious and wholesome meals (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch)
- full access to Shalom Hill amenities (including its beautiful land, trails, sauna and more)
- lodging options (listed below)
Lodging Options: Shire in the Woods offers a variety of cozy cabins and rooms as well as dormitory accommodation, outdoor camping (May–Oct only) and indoor camping. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
- CWB: $525 with meals + $150 lodging upgrade = $675 per person in a private cabin with full/queen bed or two twin beds, and bathroom (for couples)
- RSB2: $525 with meals + $100 lodging upgrade = $625 per person in double-occupancy room with full/queen bed, and shared bathroom (for couples)
- RSB1: $525 with meals + $100 lodging upgrade = $625 per person in single-occupancy room with single bed, and shared bathroom (for singles)
- Dorm: $525 with meals + $0 lodging = $525 per person in dormitory (shared bathroom nearby)
Deposit: $250 per person; full payment due for registrations on or after Jan 7, 2021.
- 15464 220th Street
- Minnesota 56350
- United States