The (1/2 day) Wave of the SkyDancing Tantra Immersion
- SkyDancing Tantra USA Events
Ride the SkyDancing Tantra Wave Saturday, June 11, 2022
FREE 1/2 day event
Open to all, with or without SkyDancing Experience!
Do you want to discover more about SkyDancing Tantra?
Is it hard to imagine what Tantra online will do for you?
Would you like to be part of a sangha, to strengthen your practice?
Join us for this FREE half-day offered by the SkyDancing Tantra Online Immersion!
Come share new experiences in this welcoming sangha!
THE VOICE OF THE HEART
Presented by Abhika (Anne Marie)
Virtual Practice ~ FREE to EVERYONE
Come and explore Tantric practices from the comfort of your own living room to listen to what your heart has to tell you.
In a safe and caring environment, we will offer you meditative, dynamic, relational and physical practices to connect with your heart, and awaken your vitality and joy.
Cultivate deep personal insights and create heart connections with others, in a fun and powerfully transformative container.
9:00-10:30 AM PDT
12:00-2:30 PM EDT
1 hour Free time: (breakfast, shower, integration, meet in the Lounge, something nurturing)
Tantric Practice: 2h
11:30 AM -1:30 PM PDT
2:30-4:30 PM EDT
Coming for the first time?
Please meet at 1/2 hour before the meditation for an orientation.
8:30 AM PDT, 11:30 AM EST, 17:30 (Paris).
Entrance is FREE, you must PRE-REGISTER to have access to the Temple.
Let's awaken more ecstasy in community!
We are looking forward to Being together!
The SkyDancing Tantra Immersion team, Sara, Martine, & Marcel
Tell your friends who wish to have a joyful and loving experience awakening their ecstasy.
Wear comfortable clothing that allows you freedom to move and/or expose your arms and neck. Layers are preferable to support you in times of high or low energy. Set up your space to support yourself in moving, meditating, and sitting comfortably.
In order to create a safe and welcoming space for everyone, we propose the following agreements
- Confidentiality: Do not record or take screenshots. No tagging of any other participants on social media. Please do not share anyone else’s experience with a third person either inside or outside the course unless you have their permission. You are welcome to share your own experiences as you choose. It is OK to share what and how you felt, not what we did.
- Respect: Be mindful of your own limitations and express them as needed. Voice your choice. Allow everyone’s free expression, including yourself.
- End to End Attendance: This course is designed as a progressive experience. You'll get the most out of it if you are present for all sessions from beginning to end.
- Engagement: We love for you to have your camera on so we can get to know you and your participation enriches the whole community. If you wish to not be visible we ask that you turn your camera towards the ceiling, or another direction and not turn it off.
- Nudity/Sexuality: You have the option to be as dressed or undressed as you desire, or as suggested by the facilitator. To respect everyone's consent, we request that genitals not be visible to the camera. There is no penetrative or oral sex in any of our workshops.
- Full Presence: Give yourself a private space that is free of notifications, distractions, or anything that will take your attention from the experience. Abstain from any mind-altering substances so you can be fully present.
Be rested, nourished, and come with a beginner's mind of exploration.
Open to all genders and orientations ages 18 and up.