Skydancers Intensive : Skydancing with Margot
- EU SkyDancing Events
- Date (US Format) (US format)
- 09.12.2021 - 09.16.2021
Skydancing with Margot
A unique experience with Margot Anand preceding the 30-year celebration of SkyDancing Tantra at the Hameau de l'Etoile, south France
In the program:
Margot wishes to celebrate with an overview of her work. Each day will focus on different themes while leaving space for “hanging out with Margot”!
Some of the themes Margot would like to explore:
SkyDancing Tantra as a mystical transmission
- Go deeper into what SkyDancing Tantra is as a mystical practice and transmission
The art of sexual magic
- Explore the art of visualizing what you want to accomplish in your life, giving it form, manifesting it and planting the seed of this creation while cultivating blissful energy states
- Discover how to meet and cultivate your Inner Magician
The Yin and Yang of ecstasy
- Meet your Inner Man and Inner Woman
- Develop clarity about the role of your inner feminine and inner masculine in your life
- Learn to bring clarity into confused situations through dialogue between your inner Man and Woman
Channeling through the chakras
- Channel consciousness and speech through the chakras
- Open the Inner Flute through meditations and energy work
- Learn how to read another person through the chakras
- Work with breath, energy, colors and mantras
Hanging out with Margot
- Time for questions & answers and being together with Margot
“Ecstasy is already within you. You need not look for it outside.”
Margot Anand - Founder of SkyDancing Tantra
This retreat is open to all, singles and couples.
Prerequisite: having done at least 3 cycles of the Love & Ecstasy Training (LET) or a similar training with another recognized tantra school or teacher
Dates & times: The retreat will begin on Sunday September 12 at 11am and will end on Thursday September 16 at 1pm.
Workshop tuition: 720 € - this price includes the annual membership of 10 € to the Skydancers Association which is the organizer of this event.
Accommodation & meals: full board from 69 € to 125 € per day depending on the type of accomodation.
Venue: Hameau de l’Etoile, 34380 Saint-Martin-de-Londres, France